We set up, support and maintain hosted IT services for your small business or non-profit including Exchange, file storage and sharing, and centrally managed anti-virus. Using the power of the “cloud”, small business owners can have an enterprise-class infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of an on-premises server.
If you are already hosting these services on-site, we can migrate some or all of these functions to the cloud, saving you hardware and maintenance costs.
Hosted Exchange Email and More
Microsoft Exchange Server is a powerful messaging platform that provides email, calendars, contacts and more in an environment that allows for extensive collaboration between users. Our hosted Exchange service allows smaller companies to leverage this power free from hacking vulnerabilities and maintenance costs.
Hosted Exchange by New York Geek Girls Computer Services includes the following services, many of which other hosting companies charge extra for:
• Exchange user account for email, calendar and contacts, tasks, notes.
• Ability to share Calendars and contacts among users.
• Global address book and contact manager. Provide secure, centralized access to key contact information and create group email distribution lists.
• Mobile device support: Automatically sync your Exchange email, calendar and contacts over the air to your iPhone or Android device. Fully access your Exchange emails, contacts, and calendar on any mobile device.
• Browser access: Outlook Web Access (OWA) provides users with secure access to email, calendar and contacts from any web-enabled computer.
• Unlimited storage space per user.
• Remote Wipe: If a user’s device with their Exchange account is lost or stolen, you or we can erase the personal data from the device remotely from OWA.
• Advanced email security including multi-layer spam and anti-virus protection, company-wide white and black lists, 24/7 threat monitoring and attachment filtering.
File Storage, Sharing and Syncing
NYGG File Sharing and Syncing offers secure, encryptable file storage that far surpasses the features, power and security of consumer services.
File Sharing and Collaboration Features
• Support for shared folders.
• Granular file and folder permissions.
• File Change Notification options.
• File Locking.
• Share files with share expiration dates, passwords, and limits on the number of downloads.
• Share files via email using an Outlook Plugin or Mac Mail Plugin
• Social Sharing available via Twitter, FaceBook and WordPress (can be disabled).
• Restrict / control file sharing via user-friendly web admin control panel
• File Share support on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Tablet, Windows Phone
• File Share support on Windows, Mac, or Linux desktop
• Group collaboration with external users.
• Rules for auto sharing of files with groups.
• Access control for business groups. Set download/update permissions for groups.
• Unlimited document versioning support.
• Built-in messaging for collaboration so you can exchange messages with other users from the web, Windows or iOS platforms.
• Real-time commenting on files directly from the web browser.
• Notification of changes in specified files and folders.
• Advanced file sharing features which include sharing files over email, Twitter, RSS or by copying a unique URL.
• Workflow rules. Rules can be set on data so that you get emailed if new files are uploaded to a specific folder, or file versions changes. You can filter on file types.
• Comprehensive user-based and file-based event auditing.
• Audit logs available for export as .cvs or Excel.
• Reporting on bandwidth or storage use per user, role or department.
• GEO location logging records IP address, town and country of file origin and download destination.
• Restrict access by IP address.
• Block device / app use on a per-user basis.
• End to End encryption from client to storage
• Single access point for auditing and data encryption
• AES 256-bit encryption of data.
• Privately shared time-based links.
• Full audit on shared links.
• Set password for shared links.
• Expire shared links manually.
• Enable/Disable collaboration features.
Centrally Manageable Encryption
• Private encrypted links
Flexible Interface Options.
• Use a web browser, FTP, or the familiar Windows interface with a mapped drive letter to edit, lock/unlock and share files.
Hosted VoIP/PBX Phone Services
Get your phone bill under control. New York Geek Girls offers a cloud-based PBX system that requires no server on the premises. It’s feature-rich with a powerful auto attendant, free fax lines and a conference call number included, and there is no long-term contract.
• Auto Attendant
• Call Routing
• Caller ID
• Follow Me Forwarding
• Custom Hold Music
• Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
• Message Waiting Indication
• Multi Call Appearance
• Desktop Console
• ACD/Call Queuing
• Day/Night/Holiday Automatic Switching
• Hunt groups ring multiple people at once to ensure no call goes unanswered
Work from any location:
• Automatically forward calls to mobile phones and other numbers, or ring
multiple numbers at the same time
• Take your phone with you and plug it in to any internet connection! It will ring wherever you are.
• Voicemail-to-email ensures messages get through faster. Forward and manage faxes and voicemails just like email messages
• No wiring to install. Uses existing data wiring and Internet connection
• Includes unlimited calling in the US
• Offers more reliability and resilience than an on-premise phone system
Hosted PBX from New York Geek Girls Computer Services is simple to set up, use and manage. We will help you set up your call-routing and answer any questions you may have.
How does your onsite phone system stack up? Watch the video.
Managed AV helps protect your computers (and therefore your network) from viruses, and allows us to centrally manage virus definition updates and quarantines, and to receive alerts if your security is compromised.
Central management from our monitoring dashboard eliminates the need for you to track virus definition update and license expiration dates on individual computers.