Maybe you run a small business or non-profit that has survived without ongoing IT support. But as you grow, you notice that your IT needs become increasingly complex, and it becomes harder to avoid having it all descend into chaos. You may be at the point where you need to consider ongoing computer support.
An affordable managed IT services offering designed for small businesses and non-profits can help maintain control of your expanding IT infrastructure. Here at New York Geek Girls Computer Services, we offer ongoing support and services tailored to the needs of New Jersey and New York businesses and nonprofits. Our ongoing support includes options for email services, backup, cyber security, patch management, VoIP services, end user help desk, and more.
With managed IT services, you don’t need to endure downtime and pay to fix something once it’s been neglected. Instead, you have the peace of mind of knowing problems will be fixed before you have to ask. There are many benefits to signing up for an ongoing computer support plan.
Ten Reasons Your Small Business or Non-Profit Needs Ongoing Computer Support
- Devices run faster and more reliably so you have greater productivity and less user frustration.
- We regularly and systematically install updates and patches in the background, improving security and stability.
- You can budget for a regular expense rather than getting hit with an unexpected bill.
- We routinely check your backups so you can be assured that your critical data is always safe and available.
- We include Managed Anti-Virus with ongoing computer support. So there are no license renewals to worry about and your anti-virus software is always up to date and protecting you.
- Our Managed Services plans include discounted hourly rates for projects not covered under your plan.
- Under our ongoing computer support plans, we monitor your NAS devices, servers and workstations daily so minor problems can be addressed before they become headaches.
- Our Disaster Recovery option means we can boot up a cloud copy of your server in minutes. You don’t have to endure days or even hours of downtime if your small business experiences a catastrophic failure such as a power outage, theft, storm damage, or ransomware.
- Our Help Desk option offers unlimited 24/7 pro support for your users and includes issues with Windows, Mac, email, and all major software.
- We maintain thorough documentation of all of your business or nonprofit’s covered systems, available to you upon request.
Contact us to discuss how a customized ongoing IT support plan could benefit your small business or nonprofit organization.